Lampard highlights why Chelsea defeated Watford, talks about Kepa’s performance.
Chelsea manager, Frank Lampard said Blues won 2–1 in the Premier League against Watford on Saturday as his players dominated the game.
He also praised Kepa for his brilliant show against Watford.
Two goals from Tammy Abraham and Christian Pulisic gave the Blues all three points against Watford.
Lampard highlights why Chelsea defeated Watford
However, Gerard Deulofeu did score a goal for the host at Vicarage Road.
“Brilliant saves from Kepa, we got what we deserved. I am pleased and great for his confidence, Lampard was quoted by Football London as telling reporters after the match.
“We dominated the game, played some great football. Created enough chances. Should have been three or four goals. Credit to Ben Foster. A bit of a story of our season,” he added.
Chelsea are now in third position on the Premier League table with 23 points from 11 games.
In the next Premier League action, Lampard’s men will take on Crystal Palace on November 9 at Stamford Bridge.
- Lampard discloses when Kante will return from injury
- Pique speaks about ‘ the fight ‘ between Messi and Griezmann
- Mourinho willing and ready to replace Emery as Arsenal manager
- Buhari reacts as Nigeria beats Ecuador 3-2
- My Nobel Prize is Ballon d’Or – Cristiano Ronaldo
- Fans wants Memphis Depay back in Manchester United
- Finally, Lionel Messi declares Ronaldo as the greatest striker in history
- Christian Pulisic finally breaks Chelsea record with hat trick against Burnley
- What Lampard said about Pulisic after the 4-2 victory over Burnley by Chelsea
- Messi speaks about becoming FIFA World Cup Champion with Argentina