At the age of 46, Nigerian gospel singer Sinach becomes a mother.
The ‘Overflow’ hit maker welcomed her first child after 5 years of marriage.
Pastor Chris Oyakhilome shared the good news at the just ended LIMA awards which was held in Lagos at the Loveworld Convocation Arena.
Sinach welcomes the first child at 46 years of age.
The pastor said, “Thank you for that song, we are all excited with what the Lord has done in your life, of course in the life of many others standing with you here we just love you. And I told them, you just had a baby! so everybody got excited.”
Sinach received an award for ‘Song of the Year’ with her tune ‘Overflow’.
She was given $100k (N36.2m) for winning the 2019 ‘Song of the Year’ award at the event.
The 46-year-old singer got married to Pastor Joe Egbu in 2014 but struggled to have a child till now.
- Burna Boy featured ‘ Heavy Is The Head ‘ on Stormzy’s next album.
- Prophet predicts the assassination of PSquare, DJ Spinal, DJ Blaze and other Nigerian celebrities.
- Full List of winners – Burna Boy wins best African act
- Davido reacts with an alleged pregnancy when another lady emerged [ VIDEO ]
- [ VIDEO ] As Wizkid kisses Tiwa Savage, Nigerians respond.
- Regina Daniels reveals why she married 58-year-old Ned Nwoko
- Ex-BBNaija housemate, Gifty Releases Nude Picture
- The birthday of Regina Daniels triggers rage on Twitte
- Anxiety is her “superpower,” says Zoey Deutch.
- Davido offers support for unborn children