YouTube announced plans to support four Nigerian artists music careers.
The four Nigerian artists are Kizz Daniel, Reekado Banks, Simi and Teni.
The search engine giant will be providing these artists with the tools to propel their music, grow their presence on YouTube and accelerate the growth of their audience globally.
This news was announced at an event dubbed ‘A celebration of Afrobeats’ held in Lagos, Nigeria on Tuesday.
YouTube seeks to enhance its commitment to Nigerian Afrobeats talents after the Google for Nigeria event in July which sought to support 10 emerging Nigerian artists through Mr Eazi’s emPawa program.
Teni, Kizz Daniel, Reekado Banks, Simi to receive Youtube support.
These four Nigerian acts will be engaged in a series of workshops and content creation sessions, experimenting with content formats on YouTube.
Kizz Daniel, Reekado Banks, Simi and Teni will receive marketing promotion and education on best practices for growing and engaging their audience on an international scale.
YouTube Content Partnership Manager for Sub-Saharan Africa, Addy Awofisayo, said they are very excited to partner with these amazing artists to support their journey as their music travels across borders and they expand their audience globally.”
Addy Awofisayo added that there was no doubt that Afrobeats was dominating airwaves across the world.
- CNN excludes Davido in its list of Africa’s biggest music stars
- Sinach welcomes the first child at 46 years of age.
- Burna Boy featured ‘ Heavy Is The Head ‘ on Stormzy’s next album.
- Prophet predicts the assassination of PSquare, DJ Spinal, DJ Blaze and other Nigerian celebrities.
- Full List of winners – Burna Boy wins best African act
- Davido reacts with an alleged pregnancy when another lady emerged [ VIDEO ]
- [ VIDEO ] As Wizkid kisses Tiwa Savage, Nigerians respond.
- Regina Daniels reveals why she married 58-year-old Ned Nwoko
- Ex-BBNaija housemate, Gifty Releases Nude Picture
- The birthday of Regina Daniels triggers rage on Twitte