Traffic official killed in Kano by hit and run driver
An official of the Kano Road Traffic Agency, KAARTA in Kano, has been killed by a hit and run driver.
Kano police command spokesperson, DSP Abdullahi Haruna confirmed the incident to NAIJATEEM
He said the incident happened yesterday evening at Yandusa junction in Dakata quarters of Nasarawa local government in Kano state, when a driver hit the KAROTA official after attempting to arrest him for violating traffic rules.
He stated that in the process the driver crushed Tijjani Adamu a traffic warden and zoomed off.
Haruna said the deceased has been confirmed dead at Murtala Muhammad Specialist Hospital Kano.
He said investigation was ongoing to trace and arrest the suspected driver.
The incident was also confirmed by Kano road traffic spokesman KAROTA, adding that the deceased’s corpse has been given to his relatives for burial.
- 3 Prostitutes die in Nnewi fire outbreak
- No life lost as another petrol tanker falls in Anambra
- A six-year-old pupil killed in Ondo by a commercial driver
- Tunde Omisakin sentenced to 12 years in prison for killing girlfriend
- Sex for grades: Falz advises Nigerians on what to do
- A lady dropped her newborn baby in a gutter in Warri.
- Sad!: Soldiers killed by Gunmen in Zamfara village
- SARS Break Into AAU HosteL To Harass Students – Photos
- El-Rufai provides shocking revelations about kidnappers & Boko Haram
- Sad!: A 35-year-old commercial motorcyclist die in an accident